System Engineer Wanted!
We are a young and innovative company specializing in file transfer for business customers. Our solution provides security, efficiency and traceability and is already being used by a number of Swiss blue chip companies. We are located in attractive offices in the heart of Zurich.
As a company, we have ambitious expansion plans – we will rebrand our services and provide our file transfer solution as a service directly accessible to a larger audience. To accomplish the tasks we would like to strengthen our team!
We are looking for an experienced system engineer with a broad knowledge of current networking, security and monitoring technologies used in medium to large companies. You are comfortable talking to customers about requirements, technical feasibility and architecture when integrating our product into the existing infrastructure.
- Strong technical background in networking and network security
- Thorough understanding of core technologies such as HTTP, SSL, DNS, IP, SMTP, SSH, SFTP and firewalls
- Knowledge of current web-application architectures and proxy integration
- Strong experience with Linux servers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Service oriented and positive personality
Your role in our team
- Senior member of our small but growing cross-functional team
- Handle a broad range of engineering tasks that are currently accomplished by Swiss Cyber Gate’s CEO/CTO
- Interact independently with demanding customers / project leadership
- Contribute towards further development of our technical platform and product landscape
- Part time work is possible (min 60%)
How to apply
Send your details, resume and work examples to
Oli Kessler by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch by phone +41 44 552 22 80
Please not that we will currently not consider dossiers from recruitment agencies.