Head of Operations Wanted!
We are a young and innovative company specializing in file transfer for business customers. Our solution provides security, efficiency and traceability and is already being used by a number of Swiss blue chip companies. We are located in attractive offices in the heart of Zurich.
As a company, we have ambitious expansion plans – we are in the process of launching a new self service file transfer product (comparable to WeTransfer) and improving our core product CargoServer substantially - also in the context of applications in connection with the blockchain technology.
Help as to run our services at the customer and with our SaS installations.
We are looking for a Head of Operations (60-100%) with experience in operating a product / company from a software business (i.e. SaS service cloud business) or experience with an infrascture department of a medium to large IT company.
- Design, implement and improve operational procedures (support and monitoring procedures, reporting to management and customers [service availability, KPI etc.], operational quality)
- Plan software updates (with our customers, our hosted CargoServer software and with file-express.ch)
- Triage and asses customer requests for impact and priority
- Interact with customers for custom features in terms of reporting (i.e. floating licenses)
- Track licenses with customers and report (for billing to administration, for license changes to the customer and management)
- Track progress on customer issues
- Plan and implement internal infrastructure management (network and firewalls, remote access, file server, infrastructure for team members)
- Plan resource usage
- Monitor, report and improve operational tasks
Your role in our team
- Responsible for our operational business and further development
- Part time work is possible (min. 60%)
How to apply
Send your details, resume and work examples to
Oli Kessler by email to email@example.com or get in touch by phone +41 44 552 22 80
Please not that we will currently not consider dossiers from recruitment agencies.